Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

100WC



HELP THE STATUES ALIVE!

“Hello Sir”,
“Hello”, I looked around to see who said it
“Hello Sir”,
I gaped as I saw the bronze statue moving and talking
“Wow it is so different from when I was alive”,
“UMM WOW”,
“Well there is my plane so I must be going!”,.
“Oh but you can't go now you haven't shown me around!”,
I didn't want to show him around I had an image you know and I want to keep it.
“Oh but I’m gonna miss my flight and it won't come back until next week”,
“Oh if you must goodbye”,

“Goodbye”, I said relieved

2 comments:

  1. Have you been watching Doctor Who?!! Statues that talk and move... crazy! Good dialouge writing. I like your imagination, it's fun! When I was reading this it was a little hard to understand who was talking at times. Can you add in things like 'he said' / 'i said' next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah this is such a great story! It’s amazing how much detail you can put into this story when you can only write 100 words! I just can’t wait until the next next prompt comes out! Great job!

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.