Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

100WC

This week for our 100WC we were focusing on personification. How do you think I went?


This week this was the prompt:
 Please enjoy!

Enchanted
I ran past the trees and I came across a wooden door! Having nowhere else to run I opened it and saw the exact same forest on the other side!
“Dangit!” I cursed but I looked down and I saw what had changed. The trees smiled down at me with their crooked branches, the fog lifted its arms as I walked into the center of the clearing, the bushes lowered there prickly swords. The fairies (!) lit up with happiness I just knew it was for me. 
They led me to the center, the darkness lifting. I opened the gleaming box and I gasped when I saw what was inside.


1 comment:

  1. I like this Hannah, well done! Especially the line, "the fog lifted its arms..." Great word pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.