Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Final post for 2016!

Hi Guys!
Wow, this year has been crazy! I hope you had as much fun as I did. Now, on with the post. So last thursday we had a year 6,7 & 8 barn dance. I had so much fun dancing around (I did slip over once though). Here is a photo of Grace & I with our older siblings. My brother, Asher and Graces sister, Sophie.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Love from, Hannah!
p.s I will still be posting on my story blog over the holidays if you want to read it: Short Stories.


2 comments:

  1. Hannah: Well done for all of the contributions you have made to YMS this year. It is great to see you trying new and varied experiences with a positive growth mindset. Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hannah,
    What a great year you have had at school. Thank you for sharing your learning throughout the year on your blog. Sounds like the Barn Dance was heaps of fun, I remember having a Barn Dance when I was at school! Great to read that you will be writing over the holidays. I will make sure I check out your short stories. Enjoy your summer.
    Nga mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.