Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Kristina Webb

Hey Everyone!
This week we had to look for NZ Artists to copy one of their art pieces. I choose Kristina Webb. 

Kristina Webb is a 21 year old Instagram artist. Born on September the 8th 1995 in Tauranga, New Zealand. She began drawing when she was 2 years old. Her main goal in life is to inspire as many people as possible. Her artwork has been recognized by famous brands and celebrities, including Ed Sheeran, Starbucks, Tyra Banks, Cody Simpson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Lauren Conrad, Bethany Mota and Tyler Oakley. She published her first book, Color Me Creative when she was 20.

Here are some of her drawings:





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hannah! My name is Hannah (too!) from Mamaku Hub at Grey Main School.
    Wow Kristina Webb is really good at art! I have her book Colour me inspired and I really love it! I think she is a really good artist and she definitely has inspired me! Did she inspire you to draw? Do you have one of her books?

    I hope to hear back from you, Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.