Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Meeting Jamie Duff

Today at school we got to meet Jamie Duff! Jamie duff is a Sprint car racer. Lots of us got to have things signed but I didn't get anything because I don't really like car racing. It was lots of fun meeting someone famous though. Afterwards Laura, Prudence, Ariana, Grace and I got to sneak out with Mrs Taylor to see the truck. I was so cool! The truck is really long and tall for the two tiny cars they have to get in it.

Here are some photos!



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Isabel I'm a year 6 at St Bernadette's school, I just wanted to say I like the words you used to explain what you did and what happened. Maybe next time you can add in more text so the reader really know's everything that happened that day. You really had me hooked in and I can't wait to read more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.