Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Hogwarts life, Year 1: Chapter 2

Hey Guys! I know I said that I would post some part of this story every week but I just couldn't wait so here is Chapter 2:

Hogwarts life, Year 1: Chapter 2
"Can I sit, everywhere else is full?" I said walking up to Fred and Gorges and some other guys compartment.
"Sure" George said
"Thanks!" I said relieved I didn't want to walk up to complete strangers and ask.
"You're the-" Fred started
"Girl from the platform" Gorge finished
"Yes I am, I am really sorry about that I don't usually bang into people" I said doing it the way Mum told me
"It's ok! Your name is Laura right?" George said
"Close its Lilly actually" I said giggling feeling more at home then I do at home
"Ok Lilly- my name is Fred his name is-" Fred said
"Gorge and that's Lee Jordan" Gorge finished
"Oh hi Lee! Do you guys want to try the lollies I found in diagon alley?" I said suddenly feeling like pranking someone since the last time I pranked my Aunt my Dad locked me in my room for 3 days.
"Sure" they all said
I handed them all one waiting for their reactions (these lollies you really itchy for a couple of minutes). After they swallowed them I watched them start to itch and it was hilarious!
"What are these? There genies!" Lee and George said
"There called bites, I had a little extra money so I brought them but Dad would never let me use them at home" I said.

"So you know a lot about us. Tell us about you" Fred said after the itching stopped
"Well you know my name is Lilly and that I am 11. I am an only child, I am muggle born and my parents own their own business and only gave birth to me so they would have someone to carry on the business" I said and then gasped after saying that.  
Suddenly I felt crestfallen after saying that, the reason Mum and Dad have birth to me was heartbreaking.
"Hey it's ok you don't have to talk about it" George said as I started to absent mindedly cry. I looked up at the three of them and laughed through my tears,
"Sorry I'm just a little sensitive about it" I said still smiling and wiped my tears on my sleeve.
“Woah” Fred and George said at the same time
“What?” I said confused
“Your eyes go a really deep blue after you cry” Lee said
“Oh yea it's pretty cool I guess” I said.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I really like reading your story. You seem to have captured the Hogwarts story well. Can I suggest you check your spelling of George? His name is a bit tricky and it changes a couple of times in your writing. Keep up the great writing! :) Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.