Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Lets Go Ride a bike!

 On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we had Cycle Safety! On Monday we had a training session and I won the game! We also had Constable Megan come in and teach us about the laws for biking on the road.
Then, on Tuesday we were learning about hand signals and right and left hand turns. After lunch we went on the road for the first time. I thought I did quite well for the first time although I did forget my stop signal. After lunch play we went for a bit of a bike around the neighbourhood with our instructors. On Wednesday we were on the road until 10:40am and then from 11am-12pm. I learnt that that I am generally aware and I ride well with gentle reminders and reassurance. I need to work on leading a group confidently.

Here are some photos:





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great way to learn Hannah. I'm pleased you know how to stop and ride safely on the road. Might be time to get some practise at home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.