Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

You did what?


Grace, Violet and I were loading our stuff into Mr. M’s car for Hamner camp. We hopped in and drove out the school gate. I ‘kinda’ felt sick but I think it was because I had drank too much water. It took us a long time to just reach Culverden and I had a sore butt because I had been sitting too long. We met a cute dog at the park. It took a long time to reach the forest camp and when we arrived we had to do an activity.

The activity I had to do was tree climbing, it hurt my legs but I made it up higher than I thought I would. Then we had free time, I made my bed and did some acapella singing (LOL).  Then Grace (My roommate) came back from the walk to the waterfall, she made her bed and then we had dinner.


For Dinner we had lasagne, it was all right, and for dessert I had an ice block while everyone else had chocolate pudding. Then we got to go to the pools and I went on the hydroslides including the super bowl, it was fun when Grace and I went on a double tube and we went down backwards!    

When we got back we had a shower and then we went to bed and talked for a long time. We went to sleep with a night light on I got a sore back though. I didn't really like the food and the beds.  I want better food. I enjoyed spending time with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on remembering this in such good detail and in order! I know how you feel about getting a sore butt... Car seats are not the most comfortable! I think you did really well at getting up high on the tree climbing. You may have been nervous pr scared even but it is so cool that you didn't give up and ended up surprising yourself! What a good feeling! Camp sounds like it was a fun time with your friends too. Bad food is disappointing, do you think they could make it better? Or was it just because they took the dairy free thing a bit too far?! Great writing Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting title Hannah. I like the fact that you have included details about how you felt about the camp. It seems to me that there was quite a range of fun and challenging activities on camp. It is great to read that you participated in them all. Are you looking forward to visiting Hanmer again some time? What activity would you do first? I look forward to your next blog post. You have set a high standard with this detailed post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.