Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

True or false?

Rimu class had to write true or false stories about our holidays. Can you guess is mine True or false? (comment if it is true or false).


On the first Sunday of school holidays Prudence and I had a sleepover in my grandparents caravan for two nights! When she arrived we made a taste test video to put on YouTube. It was sad because we didn't like most of the crap (Read: Sugary) food she brought but we ate it anyway ¨Lol!¨. Then we started making a video and we walked down to the park.


We had so many bloopers it was hilarious! When we were walking (Read: Giggling) back the caravan on the back of my grandparents truck started driving to our house and we tried to chase it but it was to fast and we came back puffed.

When the caravan was set up we got all our clothes and toiletry stuff. Then we set up the computers and played on minecraft. Then we had dinner (Read: burgers) and watched Into the woods! And then we went on the trampoline and I started singing a song and I yelled a bit of it and Prudence ran back to the caravan like nothing happened.


4 comments:

  1. I think that was true! But then I was there so that makes it a bit easier. Did you both enjoy sleeping in the caravan? What was the best bit? And would you do it again if you were given the opportunity? :) Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go with true. Junk food is always tempting no matter how sugary. I am sure you can think of lots of healthier treats. It sounds like you had a very active time.

    i look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr R You used a lower case "i". And yes it is true

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.