Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

100WC

This week the prompt was "As the flame flickered and then went out" it will be in bold so you can see where I used it. If you read last week's 100WC you will know that this was  a take off from that, if not I would recommend you read that first.

The Owl King

I leant over to my bedside table my back straining. I lit my candle and I sat back in bed and siyed I was so scared. Why was I awake? The night was still outside suddenly I screamed as the flame flickered and then went out. I heard nothing but then there was a swoosh of wings and a human sized owl came and grabbed my favorite necklace leaving a note in its place. 

To Lilly,

If you ever want to see Amber again come to my castle and swim in the lake.

From The Owl King 

Amber he had Amber! I had to go and save her. But how?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,
    I love your 100wc and how you left the reader with tention.Also I love how you have put the prompt in bold and made it stand out. Well Done!

    Maybe next time you could of described Amber a bit more.

    From James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Hannah. I like how you have carried on an idea from your last one. It's cool that you are developing the story and we get to see little bits and pieces with these 100WC bits. I look forward to the next one! What colour was the Owl?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.