Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

100WC

Every week we do a 100 word challenge we have to write 110 words max. I found this very hard since I have so many ideas and not enough  words I had to delete around 185 words. 

Stairway to the sky.

I was driving and I took a turn and I didn’t see a truck I crashed into him and the world went black. Then I was looking into a big window, I could see what they were doing with my body. I sat there watching where they were taking my body. The screen darkened and I was scared. The screen lit up again but this time a man was in it. I just knew he was the one who was going to decide if I can go to where ever I will go. 
“Yo Lilly”, 
“Yo my go to the stairway to the sky”,

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, you have some great ideas in this piece of writing. What was the inspiration for it? I really liked your use of the comma in the second sentence. Can I suggest you read it aloud to yourself before you publish so that you can pick up on any missing punctuation or lack of flow. Good luck for your next one. :) Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intense beginning on this one! Keep it up - do you find it hard to stick to the 100 words? I know I would (do)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.