Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Sailing!

Hey everyone!
Last week we did a sailing trip and we learnt how to sail. We had little sail boats and we had to get in partners and set them up. Then we learnt how to sail of ground first. After that the first boats were in the water, Grace and I´s boat went first and Grace sailed first, then it was my turn. I was really nervous but I did it and I had so much fun! After lunch we had a swim in the lagoon, then the older kids had to drag our boats all the way to the other side where we could sail our boats. We had a relay and Jacob and I won! It was tiring and it was really hard because there was no wind. I had fun though!

We had to make a photo story showing our time sailing. I decided to make mine on Roxio PhotoShow. Unfortunately it wont let me embed the photo story on my blog so you will have to click this link: My PhotoShow.

I hope you enjoy!
Posted by Hannah
Yaldhurst Model School.

1 comment:

  1. The Photo Show is great! Glad you had a fun time sailing. Shall we get a boat?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.