Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

100WC

Hey Guys!
Yesterday in writing Mrs Taylor said that we were doing the 100WC!!!! It took me and Mrs Taylor all day to get mine down to 100 words but finally we got it from 141 to 100! Here it is,

We had to include the words:

Professor    Crocodile    Purple    Twisted    Difficult

Water gushing out of the rusty pipes, Professor Margo had warned me about this, my reckless self wouldn’t listen. The flow became more intense, I had to get out. Water was sloshing around my waist, rising fast. I had to stop Señor Macres and his twisted mind. I shed my dark Purple jacket, it was pulling me under. Water enveloped me, dizziness causing fading in and out of consciousness. For a split second I saw someone riding a Crocodile. The end was near! A hand broke the surface of the water, it was difficult, but finally I had a grip.

Do you like it? Tell me what you think down in the comments, I love hearing your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.