Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Novel Study

This week was my first week back at school from being away for three months. Here is the link to my family's blog if you want to read about what we did while we were away. This week has been all about me catching up with work. One of the things I had to catch up on was Novel Study. Everyone else in my group is reading Anne Frank. But I have already read it and there were no more Anne Frank books left so I was allowed to choose a different one. I chose: I am David - Anne Holm.

Here is the slide that we have to work on for the Novel Study.






Comment if you are interested in the book.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! I love reading your blogs. I also love reading the things you write in your work. I like that you linked our family blog too. The book sounds interesting, I haven't read it though. Thank you for your honesty about the book. It will be interesting to see how you feel about it as the story progresses. Thanks for sharing xo Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.