Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Unicorn Dance Party!

This week is Hooked on books week, during this week we get a new book every day to read with the class and do activities with. The first book this week was one called, liar. It is about a boy who creates a TRUTH app. In this app it can tell you whether someone is lying or telling the truth. Where were giving a slide with a bunch of activities we had to do. One of the activities was coding a Dance Party on Code.Org. I found this hard but once I finished the tutorial it was easy. On here we could create our own dance party by using a series of code blocks.

Here is mine:

https://studio.code.org/projects/dance/V5R6X5oZNoZPSAqQ_3ykw-nc4XBftVQ8_ddLltlinOU

Tell me what you think of it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daughter!

    What a cool as dance. I enjoyed having a boogie as I watched. I like that you used a range of movements and it matched the music.

    Something you could do before you publish your blogs is to have a re-read as a couple of your sentences had an error or two. However I thought you explained yourself clearly and it would help others to understand about Hooked on Books week.

    Pupuri ake te mahi pai.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mum!
      Thanks for your comment!
      I'm glad you liked the dance. Did you think my song choice was funny? I thought it was. I just re-read the post and I did notice a few errors. Thank you for that.
      Love Hannah,

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.